Sunday, January 9, 2011

"space, the final frontier..

"..these are the voyages of the starship enterprise. its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before."

Take a gander at what I picked up the other day.. .. .. Fucking sweet. I met up with some dude from craigslist a few days ago (been waiting for my camera to charge) He had every episode of the original series of Star Trek on vhs, including the pilot, and the animated series as well.


I've been losing sleep the past few nights because of these tapes, too many good episodes. Balance of Terror, Trouble with Tribbles, Space FUCKING Seed (probably my favorite), Mirror Mirror, The Enemy Within, The Enterprise Incident, Patterns of Force... So awesome.